понедељак, 5. мај 2014.

This is a new real life mermaid blog!

This is a new blog that I decided to make. As you can tell, I'm a real life mermaid. I live in Sweden, but my homecountry is Serbia. I'm 15, almost 16 years old, I love animals and I love mermaids.

My love for mermaids began at a very young age. I loved to watch ''The Little Mermaid'' with Ariel and ''H2O Just Add Water" etc. and I still do.
After I turned 13, I decided to make my first ever swimmable mermaid-tail with the fluke out of a plastic/silicone tabletablet and the tailskin was sewing-fabric and I painted my scales on with fabric-color.
Now, when I'm 15, I decided to purchase my own tail and it's arriving somewhere in June or July.
The tail I'm getting is like a mix-up version with the tails that the mermaids in the australian TV-show ''Mako: Island of secrets'' have with the mermaids from ''Pirates of the Caribbean 5 On stranger Tides'' that pulls sailors to their death in the deep.
The tailskin is going to be ''Mako Mermaids'' (as it's also known as) and the fin or fluke is going to be like the one in ''Pirates of the Caribbean''. The tails colors is going to be skincolor, orange, red and a little bit of brown.
                                 Mermaids Sirena, Nixie and Lyla from ''Mako: Island of Secrets''


                Mermaids fleeing from Whitecap Bay in ''Pirates of the Caribbean 5 On stranger Tides''
My plans on after I get the tail is to slightly start to work like a professional real life mermaid on kids birthdays, special events and so on. If I see that ''that buissines'' goes well, I'll continue with it. Of course not at full time because of school and so, but you know, it's a start.

And now you're asking yourself: Why? Why would you be a mermaid? There is like a ton already?
Well, my answer is: Because of my love to the nature and to the animals that live there and us humans, I want to raise awareness to people that we have to keep the nature clean, especially the oceans!
Many people throws plasticbags at the beach without knowing what's going to happen with it.
The answer is that seaturtles can eat them and choke to death because they mistake the plasticbags for jellyfish. And that sight is horrible.

Well, this is a starter and when I start to ''work'', I'll let you guys know.
And when I do, I'll give out my e-mail adress so you can contact me!

Bye! XOXO
Keep the oceans clean!

1 коментар: